- How to kickstart a healthy weight loss program
- How to eliminate toxic foods from your diet
- Learn strategies to eliminate stress
- Learn how sugar creates inflammation and poor health
Experience the Best your Body and Mind can be!
Learn how whole food, clean eating, and stress management not only supports your health, but your mind and sould as well. This is a holistic approach to health that looks at nutrition as well as body mind for overall health and wellness. This class will give you tools and tips to get you on a healthy path and give you a sense of well being.
Everything you consume during your 12-day Detox, is designed to give your body the best, most compact sources of nutrition. If you’re trying to lose weight, this is the perfect kick-off! You'll recognize the real benefit to this system is cleansing and detoxing with good nutritious whole foods and not using chemicals or processed foods. You will learn how to set goals, use visualization to realize your goals, as well as solid nutritional education to give your body the best tools for leading a well life. This course includes a workbook, recipe book, daily lectures, daily focus activities to keep you on track, and daily visualizations to help shift body and mind.
- Module 1: Preparation for Your Detox
- Module 2: Shopping for Health
- Module 3: Setting your Goals
- Module 4: Visualize your Success
- Module 5: Water - The Key To Your Health
- Module 6: Sunshine & Juicing
- Module 7: Using Food to Decrease Inflammation
- Module 8: Move Your Body
- Module 9: Dry Brushing
- Module 10: Caffeine
- Module 11: Stress & it's harmful effects
- Module 12: The addictive Drug Called Sugar
- Module 13: What to do after your detox
Lisa Metzgar, PHD
Specialty: Holistic Nutrition
- PhD in Holistic Nutrition
- Health Coach & Alternative Health Instructor
- Living her own life by example
Q. What are the requirements for this course?
Being able to commit to 12 days of healthy habits.
Q. What am I going to get from this course?
You will receive over 27 lectures containing over 4 hours of content. You can expect to learn how to kickstart a weight loss program in a healthy and safe manner. You will be taught how to tell the difference between healthy and toxic foods. You will also be shown how to incorporate self care and activity into your schedule.
Q. What is the target audience for this course?
This course is for someone who is looking for a way to shift unhealthy habits and learn simple ways to feel better. Also, great for those who want to cut processed foods from their diet and learn ways to eat healthier.
To leave a review, please login to your student admin area and leave a review on any course you are currently enrolled on.